Monday, June 4, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things

I always kind of want to shoot myself every time the last two weeks of a term/semester comes along (I don't actually have suicidal tendencies, no te preocupes). So, as a little almost-finals-therapy, I decided that for this week's blog (which is due in like half an hour) I'm just going to list a bunch of stuff that makes me happy! Yay! Feel free to take any hints as to how to make me happy ;)

Things that make me happy:
  • The Sound of Music (and basically any awesome musicals)
  • the utah mountains
  • walking barefoot
  • this girl: 
(let's be honest, I pretty much love youtube videos in general. And movies.)
  • my "Can't Help Falling in Love" Pandora station (if you ever desire some rockin music, try this one out. seriously.)
  • a really good piano practice (but only if it's a good one haha)
  • roommates
  • guffawter
  • this blog post by lovely roommate emily as well as this blog in general
  • validation. including the youtube video by the same name
  • aspen grove
  • chocolate, ice cream, pizza, curry, french fries, rice, ...
  • really nice guys (being attractive doesn't hurt either, let's be real)
  • nice people in general
  • my crazy family
  • being mormon
  • when I wake up and the sun's shining
  • belting showtunes
  • big cities
  • the beach
  • singing in awesome choirs
  • saying random spanish phrases
  • successfully helping people
  • africa
  • running (didn't think I'd ever say that haha)
  • watching the olympics (as of this moment: 51 days, 18 hours, 38 min, and 30 seconds left!)
  • really awesome books, like LOTR, anne of green gables, and to kill a mockingbird
  • phone calls home
  • funny dreams
  • randomly running into my favorite people
  • being ahead of schedule
  • talking a LOT :)
  • planning road trips
  • good hair days
  • closing all my computer tabs after I finish a project
  • the moon
Life is so good! even during finals :)


5 comments: